Friday, July 8, 2011

Enter Motherhood...

I have been away from my blog for a long time. It's not my workload at work. You see, I teach marketing & marketing communications to undergrads. I enjoy my job. In fact, I chose this career so I can make better use of the 24 hours I have in a day. Well, last month I was actually quite busy for a week teaching the marketing module (part of a Diploma in Business Management) to a team from Engro Foods. But otherwise, it has been pretty easy all along. However, my personal life has changed. Now I have a little one to take care of - been a few months and I haven't had time to even visit my blog. I did however download the twitter app on my phone & I must say, it is addictive!

Anyway, so yes. I am a mom now. I have less time, but I will write again. Especially about those ugly ICMA streamers all along Cavalry Bridge in Lahore with so much text in font size 'invisible' that it makes me want to punch the guy who approved the design. Add to it the Olive Grove streamers in DHA with yellow text against a lime green background which makes it rather difficult to make out the words unless you are up close to the streamer. I will try get photos & then continue my bashing.

2 comments:

  1. can you provide some information about classified blogs ?
    i am very interested in to visit classified sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A professionally crafted affordable logo design is one of the greatest blessings for a company; whether it is big or small. It gives them an identity of their own and makes them different from others.

    ReplyDelete